Ever wondered exactly what you are agreeing to when you join U3A Moonee Valley online and tick the box agreeing to abide by our codes and constitution?
Our codes and privacy statement are set out below.
You can also access our Policies and Constitution by selecting the link at the bottom of this page.
CODE OF CONDUCT
This Code of Conduct is for members of U3A Moonee Valley Incorporated and was adopted on 15 August 2013 by the Committee of Management.
A. Every member has the right to:
- Feel safe and respected
- A supportive and positive learning environment
- Participate in learning, social and recreational opportunities
- Receive services compliant with U3A norms
- Make a complaint and receive a prompt and fair resolution
- Have access to the relevant U3A Moonee Valley Inc Rules of Association
B. Every member has the responsibility to:
- Respect the beliefs, needs and background of other members
- Act and speak respectfully
- Maintain positive relationships
- Help create an inclusive environment
- Work cooperatively for the benefit of all members
- Care for the property and possessions of other members
- Report actual or potentially unsafe situations or conduct to a tutor or committee member
- Understand and follow the U3A Moonee Valley Inc Rules of Association
Hard copies of the current U3A Moonee Valley Inc Rules of Association are available on request. Please phone the Emerald Street Office on 0468 836 359.